Drivesec is an innovative startup based in Turin that is developing an innovative security platform to test and validate security features of IoT devices.
Drivesec has been founded with the aim to improve, with turnkeys solutions, the security of Data, Communications and Systems. Solutions are designed for all kind of systems including IoT (internet of things) devices.
We are looking for passionate, determined and proactive engineers to fill Drivesec’s needs in the CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER. In this position, you will be responsible of the definition and development of security software for embedded devices.
In particular, you will be responsible to:
- Coordinate and grow the tech team (internal and external)
- Define technical solutions and strategies
- Coordinate and manage R&D activities and budget
- Deliver customers’ projects
- Design, develop and launch Drivesec’s secure remotization platform
- Analyze potential opportunities to patent Drivesec Solutions
- Manage the operations of the platform
CTO will work in strick coordination with the company’s CEO (reporting directly to him), responsible of Business Development and responsible of sales.
The team needs to grow in size and skills.
Opportunity to grow inside the company and be the coordinator of a team focused on building performing products for industrial technologies with passion and smoothly.
Our team is made of professionals with backgrounds as researchers, senior analysts and project managers that decided to gather and to exploit the opportunities of this market.
Job related information:
Salary range proportional to the level of seniority + inclusion in a stocks option plan
Location: Turin (Italy)
Language: English (B2+), Italian (B2+)
- Project management and technical leadership;
- R&D management and financing;
- SW platform design;
- Agile methodologies;
- Experience in SW engineering domain;
- Automotive protocols and standards (e.g. CAN, J1939, UDS, XCP)
- SW design methodologies, requirements management tools.
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
- Knowledge of Secure architectures based on Secure Elements;
- Experience on the management of digital certificate and cryptographic material ;
- Security devices (secure element), protocol, algorithms and tools;
- Secure programming.
If your skills are aligned to our expectations, please forward your resume and motivation letter to AM@drivesec.com or GFC@drivesec.com